24 August 2010

Almost like the real thing.

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot. Irish boys.
Last Sunday I was drunk. He was drunk. He was hot. I was 100% horny. Man he could kiss.
No kiss I have had has been as amazing as that was the other night. I was left alone the other night in Athenry, one cute very drunk lad kept looking out for me making I was ok, since I knew no one except from the one girl.
Tom's a doppelgänger for Finn out of Glee (I'm a lil bit of a gleek, not a full one though) so when he came towards me with a look of pure lust in his eyes, pushing me against a shop window, I was more than happy to oblige and give in to the ever growing horniness in me.
God I love Ireland and cute lads who take the mickey outta my accent. Maybe I should just stay. Shame I never saw him again.

Plus my relatives tried to set me up with a nephew of a friend. Before the poor lad walked into the room they were teasing me senseless about him and my lack of relationships, so when he walked in I went bright red at the sight of such a cute lad and couldn't even get my words out.
I'm so suave its unreal. ha-ha.

Bring on the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment