20 July 2011

So 11 months on then (September - December)

Well these last 11 months have been mad, especially where lads have been concerned. Not going to lie I took full advantage of my first year of university as a single girl and I definitely sampled the water if you know what I mean! So I thought I'd fill you all in, but in two parts, firstly because its a lot of information for someone to take in all at once and secondly well, I'm trying to remind myself of what has even happened. So here you go here's September through to December:

So to start, 3 weeks into being at uni in September I slept with a beautiful rugged young man called Hunter who unfortunately turned out to have a girlfriend who he had forgotten in his drunken state, but bless him he was so upset about possibly hurting her if she was to ever find out. Our friendship really suffered after that unsurprisingly, but i did get to meet the girlfriend who turned out to be completely my sort of person and absolutely lovely. oh dear, oh well, life goes on.
A few days later (ok I know its a little slutty but I'm young and I'm not proud of it) I slept with another boy Jake. Totally different from any guy I'd ever met before, this guy was completely crazy. Which all in all just led to amazing sex. He was definitely the best I've ever had! We continued to sleep with each other unexclusively for the next few months until just before the Christmas break where he found himself a new girlfriend. Not gunna lie I was slightly gutted, I always had a lot stronger feelings for him than I ever admitted, but in the few attempts we had at making ourselves more of an item it never worked: I wanted a boyfriend, someone to care for and spend time with. He wanted someone to drink and have sex with. Was a shame but we've remained really good friends to this day.
Now I couldn't re-tell the story of my first year without mentioning Floppy. Floppy bless him, turned out to have issues: trust issues, extreme anger issues, even erectile issues. Hence the unfortunate nickname floppy. We were getting together, then we weren't, then we were and so on and so forth. Floppy was a handsome handsome guy, who when it came to his time to shine in the bedroom, completely flopped and reacted in a way I wasn't expecting, he just laughed it off kissed me and apologised. But days later became irate, angry and to be honest a bit of a bitch. The two of us ended up exchanging harsh words and neither has spoken to the other since,which is a shame... oh wait maybe not he was a nutter after all.
When I returned home at Christmas I once again slept with the utter arse Jonny who has now been previously mentioned twice within this blog. He is after all my safety shag who I return to when there is no one else on the scene, when I just need my mindless fun as I try to forget that I ever had feeling for the boy. We have a horrible cycle we have now been going through for almost 2 years now, I'll explain it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment