24 July 2011

So 11 months on then (January - July)

Ok so I can admit to myself I had a bit of a problem with sleeping around and never quite committing to anything or anyone (or maybe never finding anyone willing to commit - its a bit of both to be honest.) But come New Years I had decided to make all this change, hoping to give myself some dignity and have self respect. And how was I going to do this? By making my New Years resolution be that I was not to have sex at all until I was in a relationship with someone I a) knew b) trusted c) had feelings for and last of all d) not someone I had met on a night out. So New Years came about, its one of the best ones I've ever had, I went back to uni for it and me and my friends got plastered. I would say I drank the majority of a bottle if SoCo and a full bottle of Cinzano and god I was pretty much gone. Midnight came and went and we were out in the club dancing away to motley crue with my friends and theirs, and well that's when I met Sam, my mate Sy's friend from home. All I did was drunkenly introduce myself to him on the dance floor after I caught him staring at my chest (not the best of ways to meet someone I admit) but hey ho, the next song came about and everyone was dancing in a circle with their arms around each other, when suddenly i found Sam next to me. eventually the song finished and everyone broke off the circle, I took one step back, Sam turned to look at me, smiled and then all of a sudden his tongue was halfway down my throat. Seconds later I was against the wall perched on the ledge with him between my thighs, minutes later we were back at my flat with him well and truly between my legs. My poor resolution was broken then and there about an hour and 45 into the New Year, ashamed of myself is one word but blimey the sex was utterly mid blowing! That boy knew how to move his hips! He said my favourite thing I've ever heard a man say: "how many times have you come yet?" (me: "err three times I think") "sweet, lets see if I can give ya a few more." There were also some horrifically cheesy lines uttered on his part, which to be honest are far far to cringing to ever write down! But as per usual it was nothing more than a one night stand. And well life carried on and the resolution was put back into place.
Guess what I didn't have sex, or meet any guys for months. It wasn't until March I think that I even kissed another guy. Not until the night I met Jamie. Jamie needs his own post since he did eventually become my boyfriend for a short while. But things with him finished as quickly as they started and I was single once again. Plus I also still hadn't had sex since New Years, but that I gave up since I was devastated from my break up and sex seemed the perfect way to try and heal a broken heart.... how wrong I was.
Between April and June I had three one night stands. first was with Jonny again just before the royal wedding. The second was with a friend, a beautiful James Dean wannabe called Adam who was far too full of himself and too much like Jonny for my liking.... but he was pretty. All tall, manly, covered in tattoos and so funny. I haven't even heard or seen from him since.
My last was Dave, a stranger, a boy in a bar. A beautiful, quite romantic (strangely), caring and brilliantly incredibly amazing shag which I never expected. I have very little to say about Dave since I barely knew him, but what I do know is that his Sean Connery impressions are completely irritating so much so I had to kiss him to make him stop. Cute, tall, dark haired, confused and cautious. Never saw him again which was a shame, but trust me when I go back to uni in September I'll be keeping my eye out for him.

So here I am now having almost fully filled you in on my year, still single, still waiting, still hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment